Revival Radio Limited, trading as Revival FM, is not-for-profit Ofcom licensed community radio station and registered as a charity with OSCR – Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator. Revival Radio is also known as Revival FM with OSCR charity number SCO24130.
Revival FM relies on the support of its community of interest and listeners to help meet its annual running costs.
If you are in the UK and you are a UK tax payer, please also complete the Gift Aid form as this facility makes your donation worth 25% more.
Help Revival FM through donating using one of the following secure options:
Using Your Debit or Credit Card
Please contact the studio on 01236 721110 for details.
Also completing and sending in the Gift Aid form (for UK taxpayers only) will increase this by about 25%.
Please note – If you are purchasing tickets for an event or concert paying by PayPal attracts an additional charge of £1 per ticket to cover p&p/admin & booking fee. Please add this amount to your total and contact the Revival FM studio on 01236 721110 or e mail email@example.com to let us know you are paying/booking tickets by this method.
Becoming a Revival 500 Partner
- Revival 500 Partners make a monthly donation of any amount to keep Revival FM on air. Become a Revival 500 Partner today by clicking on the Revival 500 Partners form. This will open up a form which you should send to the Revival FM office. If you are a UK taxpayer you should complete the Gift Aid form which will allow Revival FM to reclaim some of the tax you have already paid. This will increase your gift by around 25% at no extra cost to you.
- Set up a Standing Order with your bank – download the form. Fill in the form and send to Revival FM, 9 Duncan McIntosh Road, Wardpark North Estate, Cumbernauld G68 0HH.
Becoming a Revival Founder
- Revival Founder Members donate a minimum of £1,000 or the equivalent, as a one time donation. Using the Gift Aid form (for UK tax payers only) will increase your gift by around 25%. Your name (if you wish) will be placed on the Revival FM Founders plaque in the main studios of Revival FM.
Click here to download our Gift Aid form: RevivalfmGiftAid.pdf
Leaving a legacy to Revival FM
- You may wish to prayerfully consider leaving a legacy to support the continuing testimony, witness and ministry of Revival FM so that when you pass on, others might benefit as you have done. Please contact your solicitor who will be able to assist in this matter. Additionally, you may wish to contact us to express your wishes.
Posting a Cheque
- Cheques should be made payable to Revival Radio Ltd. and posted to Revival FM, 9 Duncan McIntosh Road, North Wardpark Estate, Cumbernauld, Lanarkshire G68 0HH
- If you pay UK Income Tax, please download a Gift Aid Declaration form. Fill in the form and send to Revival FM, 9 Duncan McIntosh Road, North Wardpark Estate, Cumbernauld G68 0HH.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND GENEROSITY. YOUR GIFT WILL BE USED ENTIRELY FOR THE WORK OF REVIVAL FM.
Revival Radio Limited is registered by OSCR Number: SC024130. Registered charity from 4 October 1995.